A web site is like a house:
- It has an address, land, buildings and mailbox.
- like building a house, first you establish your address (domain name e.g. www.your-company.co.uk) which tells people where to find you.
- Then you buy some land to build on (web space).
- Next you build the house (website).
- And finally, you put the occupant’s names on the mailbox so the postman knows where to deliver the mail (e-mail).
Is it so simple?
Yes! JOIN US NOW and allow us to prove to you that having your own professional website is simple.
For more information, please click here.